martes, mayo 16, 2006

The Prodigy : Action Radar

...esta canción va con premio para el que descubra el significado escondido...


Give ‘em what you got \n Go give ‘em all your action baby (3x) \n \n I don't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i'm wrong \n 'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby \n I don't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i'm wrong \n 'cuz it's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby (2x) \n \n A little action is all I need (8x) \n \n 'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby \n Live it up, don’t wanna give it up (2x) \n \n Give ‘em what you got \n Go give ‘em all your action baby (2x) \n \n I don't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i'm wrong \n 'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby \n I don't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i'm wrong \n 'cuz it's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby \n \n A little action is all I need (8x) \n \n Radar... \n \n Got a fire action-seeking radar baby \n Live it up, don’t wanna give it up \n \n 'cuz it's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby \n Live it up, don’t wanna give it up \n \n Give ‘em what you got \n Go give ‘em all your action baby (2x) \n \n I don't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i'm wrong \n 'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby \n I don't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i'm wrong \n 'cuz it's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby \n \n I don't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i'm wrong \n 'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby \n I don't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i'm wrong \n 'cuz it's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby \n \n 'cuz it's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby \n \n A little action is all I need (4x) \n



...jojojo...